1901 Royal Oaks Drive North
The 1901 Royal Oaks Drive North project proposes construction of a 7-lot subdivision for 6 residential units, totaling approximately 31,000 gross square feet, on the southern portion of the Project site. These lots would range in size from 1.0 to 1.95 acres. A seventh lot of 3.51 acres would be reserved as a nature preserve. The subdivision is proposed to be gated. The applicant is requesting a specific plan as the development would not fully comply with Residential Estates A-1 setbacks, the Hillside Development Standards, and other development standards.The RFP for this project was posted on Monday, July 26, 2021.
Following below is the RFP and supporting documents:
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
RFP Supporting Documents16 documents
- 1901 Royal Oaks Draft IS-MND - Oct. 2019.
- Architectural Concept Drawings
- City General Plan Land Use Map 2012
- City Official Zoning Map 4-1-2019
- Conceptual Grading Plan 2-19-2021
- Draft IS-MND 10-12-2015
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan 9-22-17
- Executive Summary of Fault Investigation - 9-10-15
- Fault Investigation 10-6-15
- Letter from Los Angeles County Dept of Public Works re Access Road 8-10-17
- Royal Oaks Reserve Location Map
- Royal Oaks Reserve Specific Plan 3-18-21
- Specific Plan Application 3-19-2021
- Tentative Tract Map No. 73832 2-19-2021
- Updated Tree Preservation and Protection Plan - June 2017
- VMT Thresholds - CC Reso. 20-16