Royal Oaks North Trail
Royal Oaks North / Lemon Trail
While the Citywide Trail system provides many recreational opportunities to enjoy the City's unique natural areas, it also provides a link to a comprehensive network of non-motorized transportation routes connecting neighborhoods to commercial and business areas, schools, and area parks. This is a shared-use trail including equestrian, walkers, joggers, hikers, bicyclists, and other non-motorized users. Trails are to be used cooperatively. Trail users must yield on the trail as follows: bicyclists yield to pedestrians and equestrians, and pedestrians yield to equestrians.
The Royal Oaks Drive North trail currently serves the community as a venue for exercise, leisurely strolls, and an equestrian path for the City’s horse community. From the Royal Oaks Drive North trail, the public can connect with the City of Duarte’s Royal Oaks Trail that leads to the local elementary school, tennis courts and a children’s park in the City of Duarte.
GUIDELINES FOR TRAIL USE
- Please stay on the designated trail/ be courteous; and respect the rights of adjacent property owners.
- Please keep the trail clean and safe for all users by putting litter in its place.
- In consideration of all trail users, please pick up after your pet.
- Bicyclists are encouraged to wear helmets and helmets are required by state law for all bicycle riders 17 years and younger.
- No smoking, fires or firearms.
- No dispensing of any solid or liquid waste.
- No consumption of alcohol.
- Report trails maintenance problems or vandalism to City Hall at (626) 358-3218.