The City of Bradbury strives to provide the very highest level of service to its residents and is very responsive to resident concerns. City staff is committed to serve in a professional, friendly and customer-focused manner. Staff accomplishes this by:
- Listening to our customers and responding to ideas and concerns.
- Promoting a "can do" attitude using common sense along with technical/professional knowledge.
- Seeking to identify creative and innovative approaches to serve our customers.
- Fostering an open and honest government. Openness promotes competence because it exposes our ideas to review and critique. Openness reflects our commitment to service.
- Being committed to high professional standards. A professional attitude encourages an objective approach to analyses of issues.
- Providing information and resources to our customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Striving to make decisions with input from those most likely to be affected.